TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bob & Bill is a brand under Bob and Bill VOF. Use of this website (www.bobbillstore.com) is subject to these terms and conditions. By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 1. Use of the Website
- 1.1 The use of this website and access to all the services provided are subject to all of the following terms, conditions and notices.
- 1.2 We reserve the right to close an account if any user is seen to be using proxy Ips (Internet Protocol Addresses) in order to hide the use of multiple accounts, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
- 1.3 We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. It is your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you use this website.
- 1.4 Bob & Bill ensures that www.bobbillstore.com is free from viruses and defects. It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer is protected and updated with specialist screening software. We cannot guarantee that using the website www.bobbillstore.com or other websites which can be accessed through www.iwasstyledbysophie.com will not result in any damage to your computer.
- 1.5 You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to www.bobbillstore.com, the server on which www.bobbillstore.com is stored or any server, computer or database connected to www.bobbillstore.com. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- 2. Product information
- 2.1. We make every effort to display the colours, of our products that appear on the website www.bobbillstore.com, accurately as possible. However, the actual colours you see depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- 2.2. Every product is sold subject to the product description and supporting information such as size, colour and guarantees.
- 2.3. We reserve the right to refuse your order(s) when the product information, price or product promotion has been incorrectly published. If we discover an error in the price, product promotion, product information of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, correct product information or correct product promotion or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as canceled.
- 2.4. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are European. Please refer to the size guide for clarification.
- 2.5. All products for sale on our website www.bobbillstore.com are subject to stock availability. We will inform you as soon as possible, by email/or phone, if any products in your order are not available and we will cancel your order.
- 2.6. We are not liable to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our products.
- 2.7. Prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable at the current rates.
- 3. Ordering
- 3.1. You are able to make changes to your order up to the point at which you click on the "submit order" button on the Payment & Confirm section of the checkout process.
- 3.2. You must not order Products via our website www.bobbillstore.com if you are younger than 16 years of age. Under 16, you need permission from your legal parents.
- 3.3. After placing an order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- 4. Delivery
- 4.1. This website is only for delivery of products to customers in the Netherlands and around the world subject to the correct delivery charge being paid.
- 4.2. We aim to deliver your order within the number of days shown for your country which can be found in the delivery notification. However sometimes due to unforeseen factors during deliveries may take longer. Please also note that Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days. If you have not received your delivery within the number of days shown for your country which can be found in the delivery notification, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.3 Please note that risk of loss and damages of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- 4.4. We are not liable for any items that are not sent to you. If only a part of your order is available, we will dispatch the items that are in stock and cancel the out of stock items.
- 4.5. Any discrepancies with your order once it has been received or if you do not receive your order, must be reported within 12 days from the date of dispatch. Any problems found outside of this time will not be able to be resolved.
- 4.6. Please note that all orders are shipped from the Netherlands.
- 4.7. You can not change your delivery address you have provided once your order has been placed.
- 4.8. Depending on your area, your order may be delivered by either your local postal service or by a courier. Most orders will be delivered by local postal service so the parcel will be received with your regular mail. Larger orders will be delivered by courier.
Dutch Bank holidays are not classified as delivery days, please allow an extra working day for deliveries over Dutch Bank Holidays below:
- 1th January - New Year
- 18th April – Good Friday
- 20th April – 1st Easter Sunday
- 21th April – Easter Monday
- 27th April – Kingsday
- 5th May – Liberation day
- 29th may – Ascension day
- 8th June – 1st day of Pentecost
- 9th June – 2nd day of Pentecost
- 25th December – Christmas Day
- 26th December – Boxing Day
- 5. Payment
- 5.1. We accept payment via iDEAL and PayPal. If you have any problems regarding to the transaction through PayPal, please contact PayPal.com. Please note that if you wish to pay for your products with PayPal and you do not already have an existing PayPal account, you will be required to set up a new account with PayPal directly
- 5.2. You confirm that the card or PayPal being used is yours.
- 5.3. All prices are inclusive of Dutch VAT where applicable at the current rates.
- 5.4. If for some reason we are unable to ship your product(s), the value of the items that are not shipped will be refunded to the original bank account.
- 5.5. By submitting an order to us through our site www.bobbillstore.com, you are confirming that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct.
- 5.6. Please note, we do not accept cash, cheques or payment by fax as payment online.
- 5.7. Please note, we do not accept deferred payments via PayPal.
- 5.8. Please note, pending payments will be canceled by Bob & Bill after three (3) days.
- 6. Returns
- 6.1. We hope you will be delighted with everything you have bought from us, but if you are unhappy with your products for any reason, you can return them to as in accordance with our returns policy.
- 6.2. Items must be returned within fourteen (14) days after receiving your order.
- 6.4. Refunds will be credited to your original bank account.
- 6.5. In the interest of hygiene we do not offer refunds on pierced jewelry, tights, socks, underwear, swimwear and accessories.
- 6.4. Please note that items must be returned with all of the barcode tags intact. Your items should be in their original packaging. Please also send back the invoice.
- 6.5. Items must be received unused (without the smell of perfume), not in damaged or worn condition.
- 6.6. Please note, you are responsible for the shipping fee of products you return.
- 6.7. Please fill the return form in completely and send it back with the returned items.
- 6.8. The returned item is your responsibility until we receive the parcel (undamaged). Therefore we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- 6.9. Please note, we aim to refund, minus the shipping costs, within 14 days of our receipt.
- Customer Return
Bob & Bill
Adrien Mildersstraat 61 B
3022 ND Rotterdam
- Customer Return
- 7. Fourteen day Cooling-Of Period
- In addition to our return policy, under the Distance Selling Regulations EU customers have 14 working days (beginning the day after receipt) to cancel your purchase. If we do not receive the items back on time, we may arrange to collect the item(s) from you at your cost.
- 8. Gift Cards
- 8.1 By using this Bob & Bill gift card you agreed these therms and conditions.
- 8.2 The Bob & Bill gift cards are available in Bob & Bill store and online at www.bobbillstore.com
- 8.3 The Bob & Bill gift card is useful at BOBBILLSTORE.com and in the Bob & Bill store.
- 8.4 The Bob & Bill gift card is valid for 1 (one) year after issue.
- 8.5 The Bob & Bill gift card can be used for full or partial payment of any items in the Bob & Bill store. The amount is deducted from the balance on your card. Any remaining balance is on your receipt. You will not receive change or money back when there are any remaining balance left, but you can use the remaining balance for further purchases. Please notice; a partial payment with the Bob & Bill gift card can only be used in the Bob & Bill store.
- 8.6 The gift card can not be exchanged for cash or used to purchase another Bob & Bill gift card.
- 8.7 Bob & Bill is not responsible for loss, theft, damage or unauthorized use of the Bob & Bill gift card.
- 8.8 The Bob & Bill gift card will be sent separately to the designated shipping address.
- 9. Statutory Rights
- Your statutory rights are not affected by our return policy.
- 10. General
- 10.2. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Bob and Bill VOF.
- 10.3. All rights, including Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text and images relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
- 10.4. The laws of the Netherlands and Europe govern these terms and conditions. By accessing our website www.bobbillstore.com and/of placing an order you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
Copyright © Bob & Bill
This website is owned and operated by:
Bob & Bill / Bob and Bill VOF
Registered in The Netherlands
Bob and Bill VOF
Adrien Mildersstraat 61 B
3022 ND Rotterdam
Company No. 59960612
VAT No: 853711276B01